GOING TO THE PARAGLIDING SITE ( 1/5 )

By CM Lim
May 14, 2014.

I know little about paragliding, except what my friend told me, it is the lightest aircraft one can carry about.


It all started with my friend, Alan, a licensed para-glider, who suggested that I tag along with him to Timbis in Bali, Indonesia, to experience what a paragliding site is, after his flying, we can rent a car and roam the whole of Bali Island, I can take photos to my heart's content. That last suggestion was all music!! taking pictures in Timbis and Bali sounds nice...and the rest is history.

 
Timbis, a renown paragliding site bordering on the sea with steady winds that draws para-gliders the world over.

When we reached the hill plateau and upon seeing the paragliding site, I was taken by quite a bit of surprised and amused at the spectacular sight of bustling activities...









The Timbis paragliding site is about half the size of a football field. The landing zone within the site where riders land and take-off, is about the size of three basketball courts, and it's where all the actions take place...


I waste no time to capture those moments. Below is one of the pictures I showcase in my photography website: https://cho-me.com





Next


THE TAKING OFF - PARAGLIDING ( 2/5 )








Comments

Popular Posts